Who we are
Our website address is: https://bellafloristry.com.au
Protecting your privacy
Bella Floristry, ABN. 58 556 795 673 (collectively, we, us, our) is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information and your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
What personal information does Bella Floristry collect?
Personal information means information or any opinion, whether true or not, and whether written down or in a material form or not, about an individual who is identifiable. Certain personal information may be required by Bella Floristry in order to provide our products or services, such as:
- the full name and address of you and recipient, e-mail address, billing address, contact phone numbers
- the delivery location (such as the name of the recipient’s work, business or hospital room);
- information about transactions ( such as order dates, order amounts and payment information such as credit card details);
- information provided in communications between you and us (such as messages to be written on personal cards); and
- information collected to establish your identity (such as name, address, previous order history).
If you provide us with sensitive personal information about yourself, the recipient or any other person, for example, in the form of a message on a greeting card, you will be taken as having consented to us holding and using that information for the purposes of conducting our business and providing our products and services. This includes providing order details, delivery address and message information to florists, delivery couriers and other companies that work on our behalf in order to provide our products and services.
Collection and use of information
Bella Floristry collects personal information for the purpose of conducting our business and providing our products and services. We may collect personal information to allow us to:
- enable you to order products from our website;
- provide details to delivery couriers and other companies that work on our behalf in order to provide our products and services;
- process your inquiries and improve our products and services;
- respond to your requests, customise future ordering for you and communicate with you;
- design, price and develop existing and new products and services;
- improve our product offerings and customer service, to personalise the website for your shopping experience and to let you know of any new offers or discounts;
- promote and advertise our products and services to you and advise you of additional products or services which may be of interest to you. Our promotion and advertising may include emails, SMS or text message reminders from us for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and anniversaries;
- communicate with you regarding changes to the Bella Floristry website or any of our products and services; and
- provide support services to you and maintain and update our business infrastructure and systems.
You can choose not to provide Bella Floristry with the information requested. However, if Bella Floristry cannot collect the personal information, particularly information requested in mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*), we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or assistance you have requested (including processing and delivering your order) and you may not be able to take advantage of the products we have on offer.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing material from us, please unsubscribe from those services using the link included with the marketing material, or by opting out via return email, SMS or text message stating “unsubscribe”. Alternatively, you may contact us.
How is information collected?
Bella Floristry collects information when you use our website or communicate with us, such as by telephone, email, SMS or text message. This includes information you provide when placing an order with us or making an enquiry on our website.
Disclosure and storage of information
Unless required by law, by Court order or we are required to investigate suspected fraud or other unlawful activity, the personal information collected by Bella Floristry will only be disclosed to or seen and used by people working in Bella Floristry or for us, unless you have authorised us to do otherwise. People that work for Bella Floristry include contracted staff, delivery couriers and other companies that work on our behalf in order to provide our products and services. Bella Floristry does not sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer’s personal information to any external company.
We keep your personal information if required for the purpose of conducting our business, to help us deal with your enquiries or requests in the future, or if we are required to keep the personal information by law or for governance purposes.
Bella Floristry takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorised access. We hold personal information in electronic and hardcopy form. We store electronic information on our own system and through third party data storage providers. Our third party storage providers, including overseas storage providers, are required to protect personal information against unauthorised access or misuse. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your financial transaction and credit card details.
Who can you contact regarding a privacy complaint?
How can you access your personal information?
Subject to any legal restrictions on us, we are happy to inform you of what personal information we hold about you and how we manage your personal information if you request this. For more information contact us. If you believe there are errors in our records about you, please contact us and we will be happy to investigate and correct any inaccuracies.
If you are having difficulties accessing the site or parts of the site check that:
- Your cache is cleared
- You haven’t bookmarked secure pages
- You have refreshed the page
- If you are still experiencing difficulties contact us via our online form, providing as many details as possible to ensure a prompt and accurate response.