We at Bella Floristry love flowers and their ability to speak beyond words. Local and family owned, our floristry is inspired by the beauty of our Illawarra environments. We look forward to sharing beautiful moments with you.
Bella Floristry has been established to provide you with an eco-friendly choice when selecting floral and living gifts for that special someon
We love our local community, so we have partnered up with some of our artisan entrepreneurs in the Illawarra, to offer more wonderful gifts and upgrade options that will compliment your thoughtful bunch.
Flower gifting is a celebration of nature – real, living and unique! Flowers communicate a humble and genuine thought. When thinking of that special somebudy on an important day or just because, send them a Bella Floristry bunch and you’ll make their day bloom.
Be sure to check in here regularly as we share industry news, creative tips and flower care hints. You can also follow us on any of the platforms below:
Let Bella Floristry Serve as Your Local Florist in Wollongong
When you need an experienced local florist in Wollongong, look no further than the team at Bella Floristry. Our talented florist has experience arranging exquisite bouquets for any occasion.
What Sets Bella Floristry Apart Regarding Local Plants in Wollongong
Our team is known in the Wollongong area for their commitment to providing you with a beautiful array of bouquet options. When you trust us to be your florist, you can always count on the following:
- A diverse bouquet size: Our bouquets come in three unique sizes. Whether you need a small display to let someone special know you are thinking of them or a large bouquet for a big event, we have you covered. You also have the option to customise your order with a vase for your order.
- Delivery options: We are proud to offer delivery options for local flowers throughout the Wollongong area. Our team makes all deliveries between 9 AM and 5 PM. When arranging your delivery, please let us know if there is someone special that you would like us to leave your order with, or if we can leave it at the door. This information ensures that your flowers are seen by their intended recipient.
- Corporate orders: Are you looking for a way to spruce up the reception area in your office or give your client a gift? Ordering a corporate bouquet is an excellent way to improve the ambience of your work area. Our florist can arrange a weekly delivery, so your office is always filled with the wonderful smell of fresh flowers. Our beautiful bouquets are not only limited to reception arrangements, however, can be also be used as corporate client gifts. For example, a car dealership that gifts their clients’ bouquets on every car purchased. Find out more about our corporate bouquet options.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Local Flowers in Wollongong
Are you looking for ways to extend the time you can enjoy your flower arrangement? Keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Remember to prune: Although it would be wonderful if flowers could last forever, the reality is that after a few days you will notice that some leaves or pedals may begin to wilt. As soon as you see any discolouration, make sure to remove these parts of your flower. Also, take off any leaves that fall below the waterline, which will help to prevent bacterial growth.
- Keep track of the water: It’s critical that you keep your flowers in clean water. If you notice that your water is beginning to turn brown, you should change it right away. Before you add new water, be sure to clean the vase to remove any contaminants.
- Avoid direct sunlight: Although flowers need a certain amount of light to thrive, it’s never a good idea to keep your bouquet in direct sunlight. Exposure to hot UV rays can result in your flowers dying faster. Instead, keep them in a dry, cool area.
The professionals at Bella Floristry take great pride in putting together stunning displays of local Wollongong plants and flowers. Our unique arrangements are suitable for any occasion.
Speak to us through our contact page to learn more about our local plants in Wollongong.